Canon EOS R6 Updated Rumored Specifications
The Canon EOS R6 full frame mirrorless camera will be officially announced in May, just ahead of Photokina 2020, which is scheduled to start on May 27, 2020.
Here are the updated rumored specifications of the Canon EOS R6 (New specs in bold):
- 20mp full-frame CMOS sensor
- 12fps mechanical and 20fps electronic.
- 4K @ 60p
- FullHD @ 120p
- Dual card slots
- No top-down screen
- Lower resolution EVF than the EOS R5
- Build quality not as good as the EOS R5
- New battery (Not sure if it’s the same as the EOS R5)
- June 2020 launch (We think a May announcement)
According to the leaked specs, the Canon EOS R6 will be a lower-end camera than the Canon EOS R5. And we already reported that the shipping date of the Canon EOS R5 & EOS R6 camera is delayed to early October 2020.
The new Canon EOS R5 mirrorless camera is now listed at B&H and Adorama.
Stay tuned with us for more Canon Rumors.
Read more: Best Lenses for Canon EOS RP and Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS RP.