Canon EOS C500 Mark II Firmware Update Version 126.96.36.199 Released
Canon released the new firmware update version 188.8.131.52 for Canon EOS C500 Mark II cinema camera. You can follow the link below to download the firmware update:
Canon EOS C500 Mark II Firmware Version 184.108.40.206
Firmware Version 220.127.116.11 incorporates the following fix and enhancements:
- Adds [XC Protocol].
- Adds Anamorphic resolution options of 4192×3140(4:3)and 3768×3140(6:5)when Sensor Mode is Full Frame, when RAW format is selected.
- Adds [1.8x] to the Anamorphic De-squeeze setting.
Add 2048×1080/1920×1080 option to the 12G-SDI output when recording resolution is 4K or 5.9K RAW
- Adds MON.OUT and HDMI Simultaneous output option. (1920×1080p/i)
- Adds Look File function(3D LUT file .cube)
- Adds ITU-R.BT.709 standard-compliant Gamma [BT.709 Standard / BT.709] the to the Custom Picture.
- Adds Power Saving Mode. (by restricting some functions)
- Adds [2x] option to the Magnification.
- Adds [Mask 100%] to the [Aspect Marker].
- Improvement in retaining recording settings when switching sensor modes.
- Clips can now be played by operating the joystick.
- Adds Ukrainian language to the Language.
Canon EOS C500 Mark II: $15,999 at B&H, Adorama.
Read more: Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS C500 Mark II