Canon EOS C300 Mark III Firmware Update Version 18.104.22.168 Released
Canon released the new firmware update version 22.214.171.124 for Canon EOS C300 Mark III cinema camera. You can follow the link below to download the firmware update:
Firmware Version 126.96.36.199 incorporates the following fix and enhancements:
- Adds [XC Protocol].
- Adds [1.8x] to the Anamorphic De-squeeze setting.
- Add 2048×1080/1920×1080 option to the 12G-SDI output when recording resolution is 4K or 5.9K RAW
- Adds and HDMI Simultaneous output option. (1920×1080p/i)
- Adds Look File function(3D LUT file .cube)
- Adds standard-compliant Gamma [ Standard / ] the to the Custom Picture.
- Adds Power Saving Mode. (by restricting some functions)
- Adds [2x] option to the Magnification.
- Adds [Mask 100%] to the [Aspect Marker]
- Adds the ability to update the output from 59.94P to 29.97P (or 23.98P) has been added.
- Adds the option for ‘same file name’ simultaneous recording in XF-AVC or Cinema RAW Light.
- Adds “B&W during Magn.” as an option to the Assistance Function menu.
- Modifies the default value of the assign button from “Magnification: Video terminal” to “Magnification.”
- Improvement in retaining recording settings when switching sensor modes
- Clips can now be played by operating the joystick.
- Adds Ukrainian language to the Language.