Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Firmware Update Version 1.5.0 Released
Canon has released the new firmware version 1.5.0 for the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR camera to add the Canon Log 3, simultaneous movie recording on 2 card slots, VPG 400 profile, and more.
Download link: Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Firmware Version 1.5.0
Firmware Version 1.5.0 incorporates the following enhancements and fix:
- Adds [Canon Log 3] to [Canon Log settings].
- Support for RAW movies shot with Canon Log 3 and RAW (Light) will be available in a future version of Cinema RAW Development and in Digital Photo Professional software.
- Support for the processing of RAW movies shot with Canon Log 3 and the application of Viewing LUT will be available in a future version of Digital Photo Professional software.
- Simultaneous movie recording on card 1 and card 2 has been added, however RAW movies and RAW(Light) movies cannot be recorded simultaneously on card 1 and card 2.
- Support for the VPG 400(Video Performance Guarantee Profile), a standard based on the CFexpress 2.0 specification, has been added.
- Fixes an issue in which there are rare instances where the shooting settings for Still Photo mode are retained when a user switches to Movie mode.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III body: $6,499 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.