Canon EOS R6 Firmware Update Version 1.4.0 Released
Canon has released the new firmware version 1.4.0 for the Canon EOS R6 mirrorless camera to add the Canon Log 3.
Download link: Canon EOS R6 Firmware Update Version 1.4.0
Firmware Version 1.4.0 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
- Adds [Canon Log 3] to [Canon Log settings].
- Simultaneous movie recording on card 1 and card 2 has been added.
- Improves operation stability when using the RF400mm F2.8 L IS USM and RF600mm F4 L IS USM.
- Fixes an issue in which, during HDMI connection, if the camera’s screen turns off, a zebra pattern is displayed via the HDMI output.
- Fixes an issue in which sufficient image stabilization effects may not be attained immediately after the start of shooting.
Firmware Version 1.4.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.3.1. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.4.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
Canon EOS R6 body: $2,499 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.