New Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Rumored Specifications
Here is the updated rumored specifications of the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark III:
- There will be a new battery for the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III, and it will have a “new feature”.
- Optical viewfinder, but there will be more information available within it.
- 61 autofocus points, all cross-type with a “slightly” larger spread
- Similar top-down LCD to the EOS R
- 28.1mp full-frame CMOS
- Up to 30fps still shooting
- Dual DIGIC 9 (This would be the first time the 1D series would introduce a new processor)
- New and larger rear LCD, the source said it looked brighter too.
- February announcement
The Canon EOS-1D X Mark II is currently on sale ($500 off) for $5,499 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Stay tuned for more info.