Canon EOS M200 Review (By Cameralabs)
Gordon Laing at Cameralabs published the review of new Canon EOS M200 entry-level APS-C mirrorless camera saying that The EOS M200 becomes Canon’s smallest, lightest, cheapest and most beginner-friendly mirrorless camera in the current range.
Canon EOS M200 Key Features:
- Fast and accurate dual Pixel CMOS AF with eye detection AF
- High-image quality with 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor.
- 4K video and 4K time-lapse movie along with vertical video*.
- 3.0-Inch touch panel LCD screen with tilt Option for 180° for selfies.
- Built-in Bluetooth** and Wi-Fi technology*** with auto image transfer.
The EOS M200 becomes Canon’s smallest, lightest, cheapest and most beginner-friendly mirrorless camera in the current range. It packs a 24 Megapixel APSC sensor, good quality 1080p video with great autofocus, a tilting touchscreen and 6fps bursts into a compact body with an easy-to-use Creative Assist mode when you need guidance and full exposure control when you’re ready to grow. It’s ideal for the photographer or vlogger who wants more quality and creative control than a phone without breaking the bank, and with the optional EF adapter, you also have access to one of the largest collections of lenses around, including a wealth of third party and second hand options.
You can read the full review at Cameralabs.