Both Firmware Version 1.5.1 incorporates the following fix:
1. Fixes an issue that in rare instances, the camera may become inoperable when shooting in the Servo AF setting while operating the <AF-ON> button.
Firmware Version 1.5.1 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.5.0. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.5.1, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R5
- Best Canon EOS R5 Accessories
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R6
- Best Canon EOS R6 Accessories
- Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS R5
- Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS R6