The Canon EOS R3 mirrorless camera is now officially announced. Landing between the robust EOS R5 and Canon’s flagship EOS-1D X Mark III, the Canon EOS R3 is designed to satisfy the most demanding expectations in a professional camera – emphasizing speed, performance, and reliability.
Gordon Laing has published the Canon EOS R3 in-depth review, including the burst shooting, image quality, 6K 60p raw and 4K 120p video recording, intelligent Dual Pixel CMOS II autofocus, Eye Control AF and more. Really great review, so I share them here, check it out!
The Canon EOS R3 is now available for pre-order at major US stores, order now if you are interested.
You can also see our free Canon EOS R3 in Stock Tracker.
Canon EOS R3 Key Features:
- 24MP Full-Frame Stacked BSI CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II, Eye Control AF
- 6K60 Raw and 4K120 10-Bit Internal Video
- 30 fps E. Shutter, 12 fps Mech. Shutter
- 5.76m-Dot EVF with 120 fps Refresh Rate
- 3.2″ 4.2m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Multi-Function Shoe, Built-In Vert. Grip
- CFexpress & SD UHS-II Memory Card Slots
- Wired LAN and 5 GHz Wi-Fi Support