Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Coming Soon, Development Announcement Tonight?
The previous report said Canon registered a new camera with the code name “DS126771”. This new camera use same LP-E19 battery as EOS-1D X Mark II, and it will probably be the long-rumored Canon EOS-1D X Mark III. According to Nokishita, an article titled “Canon revealed EOS-1D X Mark III” was registered on a famous news site overseas with the hidden setting. So we may see Canon to announce the development of EOS-1D X Mark III tonight.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Rumored Specifications:
- There will be a new battery for the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III, and it will have a “new feature”.
- Optical viewfinder, but there will be more information available within it.
- 61 autofocus points, all cross-type with a “slightly” larger spread
- Similar top-down LCD to the EOS R
- 28.1mp full-frame CMOS
- Up to 30fps still shooting
- Dual DIGIC 9 (This would be the first time the 1D series would introduce a new processor)
- New and larger rear LCD, the source said it looked brighter too.
Stay tuned with us for more info.