Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Registered, Battery is LP-E19
According to Nokishita, a new Canon camera has been registered at overseas certification authority with the code name DS126771. This new camera will have Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b / g / n), Bluetooth 4.1, battery is LP-E19, the same battery as Canon EOS-1D X Mark II, and it will probably be the long-rumored Canon EOS-1D X Mark III.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Rumored Specifications:
- There will be a new battery for the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III, and it will have a “new feature”.
- Optical viewfinder, but there will be more information available within it.
- 61 autofocus points, all cross-type with a “slightly” larger spread
- Similar top-down LCD to the EOS R
- 28.1mp full-frame CMOS
- Up to 30fps still shooting
- Dual DIGIC 9 (This would be the first time the 1D series would introduce a new processor)
- New and larger rear LCD, the source said it looked brighter too.
- February announcement
Stay tuned with us for more info.