Two New Canon EOS M Cameras Coming in 2020
The latest rumor suggests that Canon will soon announce two new Canon EOS-M camera in 2020. Here are the rumored specs of the upcoming two new Canon EOS M cameras.
Canon EOS M50 Mark II / EOS M60
- 32.5mp APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 8
- UHD 4K 30p / 24p
- Full HD 120p
- Rear monitor 3 inches 1.04 million dots Vari-angle touch panel
- Announcement date September 2020
Another Canon EOS M camera
- 24mp APS-C CMOS sensor
- 3rd generation Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology / Eye AF compatible
- Rear monitor 3-inch vari-angle touch panel
- Announcement date Before July 2020
- Price $849 with kit lens
Stay tuned with us for more info.