New Patent: Canon RF 135mm f/2 Lens
Canon has filed a new lens patent for the RF 135mm f/2L USM Lens for Canon full frame mirrorless cameras.
Take a look at the patent details below translated by Google.
[Publication number] JP 2022-43436
[Publication date] March 16, 2022
[ Patent application title] Optical system and an image pickup apparatus having the same.
Example 1 (135mm F2)
Focal length 130.77
F number 2.06
Half angle of view 9.39
Image height 21.64
Lens overall length 132.51
Stay tuned with us for more Canon Rumors.
- Best Canon RF Lenses
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R3
- Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS R3
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R5
- Best Canon EOS R5 Accessories
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R6
- Best Canon EOS R6 Accessories