Canon announced the development of the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III camera on October 24, 2019. The latest rumor suggests that Canon will officially announce the new Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR camera sometime in February, before CP+ 2020, with a release in April. This upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is expected to feature 20MP, IBIS, 6K External RAW Recording, 4K Video with PDAF and no crop. The new Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is already listed at B&H.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Rumored Specifications:
- Updated 20.1MP Full Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC Processors
- 6K External RAW Recording
- 4K 10-Bit 4:2:2 Internal Video Recording
- 4K Video with PDAF and No Crop
- 16 fps Shooting with Viewfinder
- 20 fps Shooting During Live View
- Canon Log and Raw Video Support
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 525 Selectable Areas
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- 10-Bit HEIF Stills Support
- Dual CFexpress Memory Card Slots
- Mag. Alloy Body, Illuminated Buttons
Stay tuned for more info.