Iridient Developer 3.6.1 now Supports Canon EOS R3
The new Iridient Developer 3.6.1 is now available for download online. This new version adds support for Canon EOS R3.
Download Iridient Developer 3.6.1
- New Features:
- Support added for RAW images from the Canon EOS R3.
- Updated DNG color and white balance default metadata to the latest Adobe DNG Converter 14.0.1 release.
- TIFF export libraries updated to new version (libtiff 4.3.0).
- Updated to the latest OpenEXR libraries (3.0.4).
- Updated to a more recent libraw version (2021-10-25).
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with not being able to load ICC profiles installed in the standard system ColorSync/Profiles folders on macOS 11 (Big Sur) and 12 (Monterey).
- Fixes an issue with the Fujifilm RAF based chromatic abberation lens correction causing some color fringing issues at 1 or more edges of the image with some Fujifilm camera and lens combinations.
- Fixed an issue (again) with the Vibrance adjustment not working on some systems running macOS 10.15.
- Fixed an issue where some demosaiced DNG (linear DNG) files would be unnecessarily cropped by 2 pixels.
- Fixed a drawing issue with custom scroll bars in the image preview window showing a non-transparent, white lower right corner box rather than the background color on macOS 11 (Big Sur) and macOS 12 (Monterey).
- Fixed an issue with macOS Gatekeeper security causing issues with running the application on macOS 10.10 and 10.11 systems due to bug with Apple’s code signing developer tools.
Canon EOS R3 body: $5,999 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama, Canon Store.
- Canon Black Friday Deals 2021
- Canon Cyber Monday Deals 2021
- Nikon Black Friday Deals 2021
- Sony Black Friday Deals 2021
- Black Friday Camera Deals 2021
- Cyber Monday Camera Deals 2021
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R3
- Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS R3