Confirmed: Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark III Coming
The Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark III and CN-E 10-25mm Cinema Lens have been added to Canon’s latest product list. And both will be officially announced on April 20th, 2020 (probably along with Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6).
Here is what we know so far about the Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark II Camcorder:
- Most likely will be called C300 Mk III (almost 100% confirmed)
- It has the same body as the C500 Mk II and uses the same accessories
- Just as the C500 Mk II, it has the same optical axis as the C200 and C700 cameras, so the bridge plates, shoulder mounts, and rod supports are the same
- It sports a 4K super 35 sensor with the capability of recording 4K120 without crop in Cinema RAW Light format
- It also has a “dual ISO” function when recording in XF-AVC
- It has an anamorphic de-squeeze function and false-color built in for monitoring (with the C300 Mk II you had to use an external monitor with these functions)
Stay tuned with us for more Canon Rumors.