Canon released the new firmware version 1.1.0 for Canon RF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM Lens.
Firmware Version 1.1.0 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
1. Adds an electronic full-time manual focus function (a function that enables constant manual focus adjustment in both One-shot AF and Servo AF), which is enabled when using the EOS R5, EOS R6, and EOS R3 cameras.
2. Improves an issue in which the background is not blurred when performing slow panning with the IS (Image Stabilization) mode set to Mode 2 or Mode 3.
Firmware Version 1.1.0 is for lenses with firmware versions up to Version 1.0.8. If the lens’ firmware is already Version 1.1.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
- Best Canon RF Lenses
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R3
- Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS R3
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R5
- Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS R5
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R6
- Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS R6