Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III Firmware Update Version 1.3.0 Released
Canon released the new firmware update version 1.3.0 for Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III camera.
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III firmware 1.3.0 incorporates the following enhancements:
1. Adds support for [Video Blog Recording Mode] setting to the [Movie Mode] function.
2. Adds support for [Zebra Settings] to the [Movie Mode] function.
3. Adds support for [Aspect marker] to the [Shooting information display setting] in [Movie Mode].
4. Adds support for [Recording emphasis] to the [Shooting information display setting].
5. Adds supports level display when AF mode is set to [Face + Tracking priority AF].
Firmware Version 1.3.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.2.0. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.3.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.