Canon EOS R6 Will Feature IBIS
The previous report said Canon will announce a new Canon EOS R6 full frame mirrorless camera in May, 2020. Now, according to the CR, the upcoming Canon EOS R6 is expected to feature IBIS (In Body Image Stabilization). Here is the updated rumored specifications of the Canon EOS R6 camera:
- 20mp full-frame CMOS sensor
- 12fps mechanical and 20fps electronic.
- 4K @ 60p
- No top-down LCD
- Same type of grip as the Canon EOS RP
- Multiple scroll wheels
- EOS R6 body will not be magnesium alloy, EOS R5 will be magnesium alloy
- New battery (Not sure if it’s the same as the EOS R5)
- Much more rounded shape than the current EOS R cameras
- Announcement in May 2020, release date in June 2020
In addition, Canon will also soon announce a new Canon EOS R5 full frame mirrorless camera in February ahead of CP+ 2020, and release date in July 2020.
Stay tuned for more info.