Canon EOS R6 Shows up for Certification
The Canon EOS R6 has shown up for certification under the code name “DS126831” – That’s another step towards the announcement of the Canon EOS R6. The previous rumor said the new Canon EOS R6 official announcement has been delayed to July 2020, and the shipping date delayed to late Q3 of 2020, probably in August/September. Stay tuned with us for more Canon Rumors.
Canon EOS R6 Rumored Specifications:
- 20mp full-frame CMOS sensor (not the same as the Canon 1DX Mark III)
- 12fps mechanical and 20fps electronic.
- 4K @ 60p
- FullHD @ 120p
- Dual card slots
- No top-down screen
- Lower resolution EVF than the EOS R5
- Build quality not as good as the EOS R5
- Bluetooth 4.2 (EOS R5 to get Bluetooth 5.0)
- LP-E6NH Battery (Same as the EOS R5)
- July 2020 launch
Canon EOS RP body: $999 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Read more: Best Lenses for Canon EOS RP.
Via: Nokishita, CanonRumors