Canon EOS R6 Firmware Version 1.1.1 Review by DPReview
DPReview TV has published their extensive review of the latest firmware version 1.1.1 for the Canon EOS R6, which is claimed to address the Canon EOS R6 overheating issues for most shooting sets. Great review, check out!
Canon EOS R6 Store Links:
Firmware Version 1.1.1 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
1. A messaging is displayed when [HDMI display: Camera+External monitor] and [Overheat control: on] settings are both enabled.
2. When the RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM is attached, an image stabilization effect of approximately six stops* is achieved through collaborative control with the in-lens image stabilization.
*Focal length 500mm, Based on CIPA(Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards.
3. Fixes a phenomenon in which the IS capabilities may be degraded when performing continuous shooting in cases where the RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM lens is attached to the EOS R6 running firmware version 1.1.0.
4. When using certain RF lenses for movie shooting, the in-lens image stabilization mechanism has been improved.
5. Fixes a phenomenon in which the “Slow Synchro” setting screen is not accurately displayed, when the language is set to English.
6. Fixes a typo displayed on the communication setting screen, when the language is set to Korean.
7. Connectivity during FTP transmission has been improved.
8. Temperature detection and shooting time control in video shooting have been improved. In addition, the total shooting time when the short-time recording and power-on/off are performed repeatedly at room temperature is improved.
9. The phenomenon in which the movie recording time available is not correctly displayed when the Date/Time/Zone is not set has been corrected.