Canon EOS R5S Rumored Specs: 90MP, Pixel Shift Feature Like GFX 100
The latest rumor suggests the Canon will announce the new Canon EOS R5S high megapixel full frame mirrorless camera in Q1 of 2021. Here are the rumored specifications of the upcoming Canon EOS R5S mirrorless camera.
Canon EOS R5S rumored specs:
- Approxamently 90mp sensor
- “Pixel-shift like feature” to add resolution (Perhaps like Fujifilm’s feature in the GFX 100?). Total resolution “north of 300mp”.
- Nearly identical body design as the Canon EOS R5.
- Video features are “NOT a focus” of the Canon EOS R5s.
- Image stabilization will be a “slightly different version” than the current RF mount cameras.
- Pricing will be “similar” to the Canon EOS R5.
- Announcement scheduled for Q1 of 2021 (All announcements are still a moving target for obvious reasons.)
The exact announcement date and detailed specifications are still unknown at the time of writing, just stay tuned with us for more Canon Rumors.