Canon EOS R5 Specs Roundup
The upcoming Canon EOS R5 mirrorless camera will be officially announced in July, 2020 and the price for EOS R5 body will be below $4,000. Here is the roundup of what we know so far about Canon EOS R5 specifications.
Canon EOS R5 Specifications:
- 44.7/45mp full-frame CMOS sensor
- 5-axis in-body stabilization
- 5 stops with IBIS alone
- 7-8 stops of correction when used with in-lens stabilization
- 12fps mechanical, 20fps electronic
- 4K @ 120fps
- 4K @ 60fps
- 8K RAW internal video recording up to 29.97 fps
- 8K internal video recording up to 29.97 fps in 4:2:2 10-bit Canon Log (H.265)/4:2:2 10-bit HDR PQ (H.265).
- 4K internal video recording up to 119.88 fps in 4:2:2 10-bit Canon Log (H.265)/4:2:2 10-bit HDR PQ (H.265). 4K external recording is also available up to 59.94 fps.
- No crop 8K and 4K video capture using the full-width of the sensor.*
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF available in all 8K and 4K recording modes.
- Canon Log available in 8K and 4K internal recording modes.
- A Canon first, the EOS R5 will feature 5-axis In-Body Image Stabilization, which works in conjunction with Optical IS equipped with many of the RF and EF lenses.
- Dual-card slots: 1x CFexpress and 1x SD UHS-II.
- Built-in 5GHz WiFi
- New battery, but the same shape and compatibility with the EOS 5D Mark IV
- US Price is around $4000
- Announcement in July 2020
Stay tuned with us for more Canon Rumors.