Canon EOS R5 Mark II Rumored Specs, Coming in Q2 2023
According to the latest rumors, the new Canon EOS R5 Mark II mirrorless camera is expected to be announced in Q2 2023. Here are the rumored specifications of the upcoming Canon EOS R5 Mark II.
Canon EOS R5 Mark II Rumored Specs:
- New 61MP CMOS BSI sensor
- Dual DIGIC X processor
- 30 FPS electronic shutter with tracking / 12 FPS mechanical shutter
- Same 8-stop IBIS
- New High Resolution mode similar to pixel shift shooting found on Sony/Fujifilm
- 2x/4x/8x digital tele-convertor
- Same Dual Pixel CMOS AF II from EOS R3 and EOS R6 Mark II
- Internal 8K 60p video recording (8K RAW video spec to be confirmed)
- Internal 4K 30p/60p/120p video recording (all by oversampling)
- FHD 240p video recording
- Focus breathing correction for video
- New overheat prevention design similar to EOS R6 Mark II, at least 40min for 8K video, and over
- 60 min for 4K video
- Dual CFexpress type B card slot
- Standard HDMI port
- Dual USB-C port
- 9.44M-dot EVF
- New design of vari-angle LCD monitor optimized for video shooting
- Launch time: 2023 Q2
$200 off on Canon EOS R5 body: $3,699 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
$200 off on Canon EOS R5 w/24-105mm f/4L Lens: $4,799 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.