Canon EOS R5 Body Price Will be Below $4,000, Coming in July
The previous report said Canon will have major announcements in June and July 2020, and it is highly likely that Canon will officially announce the Canon EOS R5 / Canon EOS R6. Today, trusted sources are claiming that the upcoming Canon EOS R5 will be officially announced in July, 2020 and the price for EOS R5 body will be below $4,000. The Canon EOS R5 is now listed at B&H and Adorama.
Canon EOS R5 Specs:
- 8K RAW internal video recording up to 29.97 fps
- 8K internal video recording up to 29.97 fps in 4:2:2 10-bit Canon Log (H.265)/4:2:2 10-bit HDR PQ (H.265).
- 4K internal video recording up to 119.88 fps in 4:2:2 10-bit Canon Log (H.265)/4:2:2 10-bit HDR PQ (H.265). 4K external recording is also available up to 59.94 fps.
- No crop 8K and 4K video capture using the full-width of the sensor.*
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF available in all 8K and 4K recording modes.
- Canon Log available in 8K and 4K internal recording modes.
- A Canon first, the EOS R5 will feature 5-axis In-Body Image Stabilization, which works in conjunction with Optical IS equipped with many of the RF and EF lenses.
- Dual-card slots: 1x CFexpress and 1x SD UHS-II.
Stay tuned with us for more Canon Rumors.