Canon EOS-R1 Rumored Specifications
We already reported that Canon is planning to announce a new flagship Canon EOS-R1 (the RF mount mirrorless version of the EOS-1D X Mark III) and two “Big White” RF lenses in 2021. Here are the first rumored specifications of the upcoming Canon EOS-R1 full frame mirrorless camera.
Canon EOS-R1 Rumored Specifications:
- Approx: 85MP global shutter CMOS imaging sensor
- Approx: 85MP at 20fps, 21MP at 40fps unlimited continued shooting
- Full Sensor Large Quad Pixel Auto Focus
- 15.5 EV+ Dynamic Range
- ISO 160-1638400
- 5-axis IBIS up to 9 stops
- 3.5” 9.33MP 1280nit 10-bit WCG RGB-OLED touch screen with 120Hz AE-AF
- 9.44MP 120Hz SuperSpeed AE-AF electronic viewfinder
- Price $8,500USD
This info is not 100% confirmed, so just just take it with a grain of salt.
Stay tuned with us for more Canon Rumors.
The new Canon EOS R5 is now in stock at all the major US stores: Amazon, B&H, Adorama, Canon Online Store.
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R5
- Best Canon EOS R5 Accessories
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R6
- Best Canon EOS R6 Accessories.