Canon will announce a new EOS M7 high-end flagship mirrorless camera in Q4 of 2020. Here are the rumored specs of the upcoming Canon EOS M7 mirrorless camera.
Canon EOS M7 rumored specs:
- 32mp APS-C sensor with DPAF II
- Slightly renewed DIGIC LSI
- Cheap EVF, 2.36Mdots
- Dual SD Cards, speed limits are same as 4 years old cameras
- 12fps serial shooting, without AF active
- 4K from 24p to 60p, using all APS-C sensor sampling
- 1080p up to 120p (overheating at 120fps)
- CLog mode for marketing purposes
- $1599 price
In addition, the source also said Canon will be killing the EOS M lineup and all lenses as early as some time in 2021, but the new camera (EOS M7) had been developed for a long time and they plan to sell it first.
Stay tuned with us for more Canon Rumors.