Canon EOS C70 Firmware Version 22.214.171.124 Released
Canon released the new firmware update version 126.96.36.199 for Canon EOS C70 RF mount cinema camera.
Firmware Version 188.8.131.52 incorporates the following fix and enhancements:
1. Adds support for the Cinema RAW Light recording modes.
Bit Depth:12 bit
2. Adds [Frame Recording] modes.
3. Adds [Interval Recording] modes.
For further information, please refer to the latest version of the camera’s Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.
– Firmware version 184.108.40.206 is for updating EOS C70 cameras running firmware version 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168. If your camera’s firmware is already version 22.214.171.124, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
– Please refrain from loading menu settings generated using the most recent firmware version to a product running an old firmware version, as doing so may affect camera operations.
Read more: Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS C70.