Canon EOS C70 Firmware Update Version 184.108.40.206 Released
Canon released the new firmware version 220.127.116.11 for Canon EOS C70 RF mount cinema camera. You can follow the link below to download the firmware update:
firmware version 18.104.22.168 incorporates the following fix and enhancement:
1. Adds ITU-R.BT.709 standard compliant Gamma[BT.709 Standard / BT.709] the to the Custom Picture.
2. Adds [Whole Area] to the AF Frame option so the camera focuses automatically on a subject at the center of the screen.
3. Object or Face Tracking can now be initiated by touching the LCD monitor during ‘Whole Area’ AF.
4. Adds [2x] option to the Magnification.
5. Adds [Mask 100%] to the [Aspect Marker] and [Safe Area Marker].
6. Adds “B&W during Magn.” as an option to the Assistance Function menu.
7. Adds View Assist function to video output from the HDMI OUT terminal.
8. Adds EF lenses compatible with EF-EOS R 0.71x Mount Adapter.*1
– EF16-35mm f/2.8L II USM
– EF16-35mm f/4L IS USM
– EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM
– EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
– EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM
– EF70-200mm f/4L IS USM
– EF70-200mm f/4L IS II USM
9. Changes to display the AF frame only when operating the AF, while using with EF-EOS R 0.71x Mount Adapter
10. Adds Wi-Fi adapters tested for use with the camera.
– ASUS USB-AC68
– TP-LINK Archer T9UH
Read more: Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS C70.