Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L II & 70-200mm f/2.8L III Lenses Coming in Early June
The current EF 70-200mm f/4L IS lens was announced in 2006 while the 70-200mm F2.8L IS II was released in 2010. So I have to say both of them really need an upgrade. In addition, third-party manufacturers like Tamron and Tokina recently released their own 70-200mm F2.8 and F4 lenses. So this June will be a great time for the 70-200mm updates from Canon.
Currently ,the pricing info and release date are still unknown, please like Canon Camera Rumors on Facebook and stay tuned for more info.
The upcoming Canon Lenses:
- EF 200-600mm f/4.5-5.6 IS USM Lens
- EF 135mm f/2L IS USM Lens
- EF 50mm f/1.4L IS USM Lens
- EF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS USM Lens
- EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
- EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens