First Rumored Specs List of Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera
The Canon full frame mirrorless camera will come earlier than we thought and it is being used by select Canon pro photographers for testing. Here is the first rumored specs list of the upcoming Canon full frame mirrorless camera (from CR).
Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Rumored Specs:
- Look & Feel: large grip with top LCD, very comfortable to hold; dials are very similar to those we found on the EOS 5D Mark IV.
- Side articulating screen
- Sensor: Upgraded version of the EOS 5D Mark IV sensor, obviously includes DPAF.
- Frame rate: 10FPS
- Silent shutter and 1/16000sec shutter speed is available
- Focus control is very similar to EOS 5D Mark IV’s 61-pt AF system.
- Dual SD card slots
- Video Features: C-Log 1/2/3, Focus Guide
- Formats available: 60p/30p/24p 4K (both DCI & UHD can be chosen).
- FHD 120p
- Weight: not very light, but similar to Sony A7 but a bit larger due to the big grip.
One of the biggest unanswered questions about Canon full frame mirrorless camera is whether it will feature a native EF lens mount.
Until we get the official word, it’s best to take this with a grain of salt for now.