Canon EOS R3 Firmware Update Version 1.1.1 Released
Canon released the firmware update version 1.1.1 for Canon EOS R3 mirrorless camera.
Firmware Version 1.1.1 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
1. Adds the ability to use Smart phone link adapter AD-P1.
2. Adds the ability, when using EOS Utility or Browser Remote for remote shooting with two cards inserted, to set the recording method and select the card to be recorded to.
3. Adds the ability to cancel [Subject Tracking] by pressing the Quick Control <Q> and then <INFO> buttons.
4. Adds Ukrainian as an option to the language of “Browser Remote”.
5. Improves operation stability during FTP transfer.
6. Fixes an issue that in rare instances, the camera may become inoperable when shooting in the Servo AF setting while operating the <AF-ON> button.
7. Fixes an issue, in which the camera cannot be used as an access point if the camera is being used in a region that only support 2.4 GHz bandwidth for Wi-Fi connections.
Firmware Version 1.1.1 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.0.1. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.1.1, it is not necessary to update the firmware.