Canon EOS C300 Mark III is being Tested by Select Photographers
We already reported Canon will announce the new EOS C300 Mark III cinema camera in the first half of 2018, probably before NAB 2018. And today another source said the Canon EOS C300 Mark III is being tested by select photographers in Japan and New Zealand and some more specifications leaked online.
Canon EOS C300 Mark III Rumored Specifications (Updated):
- new 6K sensor (though 4k video only
- up to 120 fps in 4K, internal + external Raw
- new developed on-sensor image stabilization
- price tag above current C300 Mark II (will not be discontinued)
- 4K internal
- 6K raw
- greater dynamic range than the EOS C300 Mark II
- price over $20,000
Like Canon Camera Rumors on Facebook and stay tuned for more info.
Read more: Canon Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals.