Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Rumored to be Announced in 2020
The latest rumor suggests that Canon will soon announce a new Canon EOS-1D X Mark III in late 2020 to replace the current EOS-1D X Mark II. The new Canon EOS-1D X Mark III will shoot 6K video, dual CFexpress card slots and IBIS feature. Here are the rumored specs of the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III. Take a look!
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III:
- It’s likely the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III will shoot 6K video without a crop.
- Dual CFExpress cards are in the prototype models and will likely make it to the production version.
- There will be a “significant jump in resolution for an EOS-1 series camera”. The EOS-1D X was 18.1mp and the EOS-1D X Mark II came in at 20.2mp. So I guess anything over a 2mp bump could be considered “significant” to some.
- New DIGIC processor. Canon doesn’t usually introduce a new DIGIC processor in the EOS-1D series, but that will apparently change this time.
- IBIS is in prototype cameras
Stay tuned with us for more info.