New Firmware Updates for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and EOS-1D X Mark II
Canon released the new firmware update version 1.1.2 for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and new firmware version 1.1.6 for Canon EOS-1D X Mark II. You can follow the links below to download the firmware updates:
Firmware Version 1.1.2 incorporates the following improvements and fixes:
- Support has been added for chromatic aberration correction, peripheral illumination correction, distortion correction, and Digital Lens Optimizer when using Digital Photo Professional to process RAW images captured with the following TS-E lenses: TS-E 17mm f/4L, TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II, TS-E 50mm f/2.8L MACRO, TS-E 90mm f/2.8L MACRO, or TS-E 135mm f/4L MACRO.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which standard exposure may not be obtained, or an irregular exposure may result, when Silent LV (Live View) shooting with the following TS-E lenses: TS-E 50mm f/2.8L MACRO, TS-E 90mm f/2.8L MACRO, or TS-E 135mm f/4L MACRO.
- Support for Exif 2.31 has been added.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera may not function normally when using the Camera Connect application to shoot a high frame rate movie.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which error 80 may occur when HDR movies are shot using the Remote Live View Shooting function. (Applies only to Canon Log-supported cameras.)
Firmware Version 1.1.6 incorporate the following fix:
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera may not function normally when images are simultaneously displayed on the camera’s LCD monitor and an external monitor (via HDMI output).