The previous report said Canon will released the new Canon EOS-1D X Mark III flagship full frame DSLR camera in early 2020. Here are some more leaked specifications of the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark III.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Specs:
- The battery life is nothing short of amazing, much better than the 1DX Mark II.
- The silent shutter mode in liveview is absolutely silent.
- The eye AF works incredibly well (via liveview we are assuming)
- The AF-ON trackpad is so innovative, works fast and it very precise. In the source’s words, “it’s a real revolution. Nobody will be using the old joystick”
- Currently no info about the megapixel of EOS-1D X Mark III’s sensor, maybe Canon is testing different resolutions right now.
The new Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is already listed at B&H.
Stay tuned for more info.