Canon RF Mount Cinema EOS Camera Rumored Specs, Coming in Late August
The latest rumor suggests that Canon will announce a new RF mount cinema EOS camera in late August, 2020. Here is the first rumored specifications of the upcoming Canon RF mount cinema EOS camera.
Canon RF Mount Cinema EOS Camera Rumored Specs:
- Same Super35 sensor as the Canon Cinema EOS C200
- Internal ND filters (mechanical) up to 6 stops
- 2x Mini XLR inputs
- Full-size HDMI
- 4K 4:2:2 10bit in ALL-I and IPB up to 120p
- 1x CFexpress Type B Slot
- 2x SD UHS-II slots
- External RAW recording options up to 4K 120P
- 2x LP-E6NH batteries
- Camera size smaller than the EOS-1D X Mark III
- Price: $4499 USD
Stay tuned with us for more Canon Rumors.