Canon EOS Ra Astrophotography Camera Now Discontinued
The Canon EOS Ra astrophotography full-frame mirrorless camera is now listed as discontinued at several major US stores.
The Canon EOS Ra astrophotography camera was announced in November, 2018. Developed specifically for those looking to photograph the night sky, the Canon EOS Ra is a modified version of the original EOS R that incorporates an optical IR cut filter in front of the sensor for photographing distant nebulae and other astronomical phenomena with utmost clarity.
Canon EOS Ra Key Features:
- Optimized for Astrophotography
- IR-Cut Filter Passes H-Alpha Wavelength
- 30x Magnification for Focus in Live View
- 30.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K30 Video; C-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 5655 AF Points
- 3.69m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.15″ 2.1m-Dot Swivel Touchscreen LCD
- Expanded ISO 50-102400, 8 fps Shooting
Stay tuned with us for more Canon Rumors.